Vienna, Austria’s capital, lies in the country’s east on the Danube River. Its artistic and intellectual legacy was shaped by residents including Mozart, Beethoven and Sigmund Freud. The city is also known for its Imperial palaces, including Schönbrunn, the Habsburgs’ summer residence. In the MuseumsQuartier district, historic and contemporary buildings display works by Egon Schiele, Gustav Klimt and other artists.
Until the beginning of the 20th century, it was the largest German-speaking city in the world, and before the splitting of the Austro-Hungarian Empire in World War I the city had 2 million inhabitants. Today it has the second largest number of German speakers after Berlin. Vienna is host to many major international organizations, including the United Nations and OPEC. The city is located in the eastern part of Austria and is close to the borders of the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary. These regions work together in a European Centrope border region. Along with nearbyBratislava, Vienna forms a metropolitan region with 3 million inhabitants. In 2001, the city centre was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Thinks to see: Vienna
22nd Feb – Coming to hotel, the accomodation, optional leave for Vienna sightseeing, accompanied by the local experienced guides. Sightseeing of the former Habsburg capital, now one of the leading cities of European culture: Belvedere, Karlskirche (Charles’ Church), Karlsplatz (Charles’ Square), Musikverein (Music Society, the host of the famous Vienna New Year’s Concert), Sezession (Secession), Naturhistorisches Museum (Museum of Nature History), Kunsthistoriches Museum (The Art History Museum), the big circular boulevard Ringstrasse with the Parliamentom, Burgtheater, The City Hall (Rathaus), Votivkirche Church etc. the walk thorugh Hofburg and the city centre Stephansplatz (St. Stephen’s Square) and Stephansdom (St. Stephen’s Church). After the sightseeing, the free time. Accomodation to the hotel. Overnight stay.
23rd Feb – Breakfast. After the breakfast preparing for the competition. Start Vienna Fest Info Dance 2019.
Optional: Common friendly party of the participants from all groups! Overnight stay.
24th Feb – Breakfast. After the breakfast the optional sightseeing of the unique summer palace of the Habsburg dynasty Schönbrunn.While walking thorugh the lavish rooms of the edifice, you will feel the power and the wealth of the ruling dynasty. After the sightseeing of the inner palace, walk through the grandious garden and the creations of the Schönbrunn gardeners. Make the most beautiful photos the Gloriette viewpoint. The time for the free activities in the city centre. In the afternoon there is a possibility of optional sightseeing of the highest building in Austria, the famous Danube Tower, where you can have the wonderful view to the city and its surroundings. All participants have to go to their own point of return with the hope to see each other next year!
Group: 4 -10 dancers Formation: 11 – 30 dancers
Baby: 5,5 years and less
Mini: 5,6-8,5 years
Children: 8,6-12,5 years
Junior: 12,6-16,5 years
Senior: 16,6 years and up
Solo, Duo/Trio: 1.00-2.00 min
Group: 2.00-3.00 min
Formation: 3.00-4.00 min
* Classic Ballet
* Jazz Style
* Musical Theater
* Acro Style
* B Boying
* Hop Style
* Street Style
* Disco Style
* Production Number
* Street Jazz/Funky Jazz/MTV
* Latin Show
* Standard Show
* Majorette, Latin Fitness, Fit Kid…
DANCE FLOOR: 10X10 m, ballet floor
one choreography/one song/one CD (audio format, with wrappers )!!!
PRICE PACKAGE €
*payment goes in several monthly partial payments unitil departure
PRICE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
– accommodation in hotels like Hotel Pyramida **** www.austria-trend.at/eventhotel-pyramide.at , Hotel Senator ****, Arion City Hotel ****, Hotel Messe Prater Wienn ***…based on 2 BB (bed and breakfast) in 1/3 rooms ( 1/2 + 1 );
– organisational costs;
– 1 free place on each 25th member;
– first fee for participation at Vienna Fest Info Dance 2019.;
– awards for dancers: MEDALS and DIPLOMAS for all dancers, CUPS for groups and formations (1st/3rd place awarded), SPECIAL AWARDS for free participation in some of our festivals (Vienna, Prague, Rome, Rimini, Spain, Amsterdam, Serbia…).
PRICE PACKAGE DO NOT INCLUDE:
– extra dinner in the hotel (from 12-18 €) or dinner in the Restaurant (from 7-12 € ) with possible delivery to your choosen hotel;
– there is a possibility for extra BB day in Hotel Pyramida **** for 35€ per person per day, or in some other hotel from 28€ per person per day;
– optional sightseeing (Vienna, Schönbrunn Castle, Danube Tower, discotheques…)
– travel insurance
– additional payment for 1/2 rooms is 5€ per person per night;
– every next fee for participation at Vienna Fest Info Dance 2019. is10€ per dancer per choreography!
CHOREOGRAPHY APPLICATION DEADLINE: 8th Feb 2019
Notice: after choreography application deadline, we will send you all your choreographies to check if everything is ok, you will have 48h to answer us. After this deadline additional application, changes or cancelation, will no longer be possible, and all fees have to be 100% payed!!! All additional dancing fees have to be payed on check in!
INFORMATION: email@example.com – festival firstname.lastname@example.org – accommodation, facultative tours – Dragan +381601646500 ili +420 777 546 71Apply Now