Things to see: Paralia, Katerini
Paralia is a tourist seaside village and a former municipality in the eastern part of the Pieria regional unit, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Katerini, of which it is a municipal unit.
3rd July – Arrival of the groups to Paralia. Accommodation of the groups. Info meeting of the group representatives, giving useful and practical information about Paralia and staying of the groups in Paralia. Dinner. The possibility of going to some of the discoteques. Overnight stay.
4th July – Breakfast. In the morning the possibility of going to the famous Meteora. Travelling past Katerini, Olympus and Larisa to Meteora. A tour of the medieval monasteries, the monuments of special importance (Great Meteora, Holy Trinity, Varlam …). Upon completion of the tour, a shorter stay in the picturesque town of Kalambaka and a visit to one of the icon “factories “. The journey through the gorge Tembi, near the monastery of Agia Paraskevi and the source of Daphne with a short break. Return to Paralia. Dinner. Optional: Greek night at the Tavern or going to the Disco. Overnight stay.
5th July – Breakfast. The possibility of going to Katerini, the capital of Pieria. Free time for walking, sightseeing, shopping. Return to Paralia in the afternoon. Dinner. Start Paralia Fest Info Dance 2019. Going to a mutual friendly night! Overnight stay.
6th July – Breakfast. Possibility of a half-day tour of the foothills of Mount Olympus, as well as of the picturesque town of Litochoro. Afternoon return to the resort. Dinner. The possibility of going to a Greek night or to the Disco. Overnight stay.
7th July – Breakfast. Departure for Thessaloniki at 09:00 h. A panoramic tour of the White Tower, Rotonda, Galerius arch, Church of the Saint Apostles, the Saint Sofia and St. Demetrius – a patron saint of Thessaloniki. Departure for Zeitenlik and a visit to the Serbian cemetery. Return to Paralia. Dinner. The possibility of going to one of the Discos. Overnight stay.
8th July – Breakfast. Free time until the evening and the departure from the resort… See you again next year !
Group: 4 -10 dancers Formation: 11 – 30 dancers
Baby: 5,5 years and less
Mini: 5,6-8,5 years
Children: 8,6-12,5 years
Junior: 12,6-16,5 years
Senior: 16,6 years and up
Solo, Duo/Trio: 1.00-2.00 min
Group: 2.00-3.00 min
Formation: 3.00-4.00 min
* Classic Ballet
* Jazz Style
* Musical Theater
* Acro Style
* B Boying
* Hop Style
* Street Style
* Disco Style
* Production Number
* Street Jazz/Funky Jazz/MTV
* Latin Show
* Standard Show
DANCE FLOOR: 10X10 m, ballet floor
one choreography/one song/one cd (audio format, with wrappers )!!!
PRICE PACKAGE – €
(paying goes in several month payments till departure)
PRICE PACKAGE INCLUDE:
* Accommodation in Villas in Paralia and Olympic Beach like: Vila Zoi, Vila Panos, Vila Stavros, Vila Fluris, Vila Asterias, Vila Stavros, Vila Limanaki, Vila London, Vila Lenka, Vila Apostolis, Vila Tomas, Vila Lana …. in 1/3 and 1/4 Studios or Appartments on the basis of 5 half – boards ( breakfast and dinner );
* first fee for dancers for competing on Paralia Fest Info Dance 2019;
* invitation letter
* additional place on every 25th member;
* Awards for competitors: MEDALS and CERTIFICATES ( for all competitors ), CUPS for groups and formation ( 1st-3th place awarded ), SPECIAL AWARDS for other dance competitions in our organisation (Spain, Prague, Rimini, Vienna, Amsterdam, Serbia…).
PRICE PACKAGE DOESN`T INCLUDE:
* There is a possibility of additional charges for the extra day at a price of 20 – 25 € for the half board, according to the accommodation;
* Tourist tax ( 0.50 € per room per night);
* additional payment for ½ rooms is 5€ per night per person;
* Optional excursions ( Pirate cruise20 €, Greek Night 18 €, Skiathos 30 €, a tour of Katerini 5 €, a trip to Meteora 20 €, a one-day trip to Thessaloniki 20 €, a tour of Litochoro and Dion 10 €, Discoteques 6 – 8€,…)
* Travel expenses, travel insurance, parking at the hotels, vignettes, the toll;
* every next fee for competing at Paralia Fest Info Dance 2019 is 10€ per dancer per choreography!!!
CHOREOGRAPHY APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19th June 2019
Notice: after choreography application deadline, we will send you all your choreography to check. You will have 48 hours to answer us if everything is ok. After that, all fees for all choreographies that you applied, have to be 100% payed!
CHOREOGRAPHY APPLICATION: go2festinfo.com
firstname.lastname@example.org – festival
email@example.com – accommodation, payment, facultative tours – Dragan
(+ 381601646500 or + 420 777 546 716)Apply Now